Coming to the University of Tokyo

After Being Accepted (for Non-Japanese Nationals)

After being accepted to PEAK, there are several items students need to process to complete transition to the University of Tokyo. Among all, obtaining a Student Visa is most important, and students are required to receive a "Certificate of Eligibility (COE)" to apply for a visa at the nearest Japanese embassy or consulate. Further information detailing the full procedures will be sent to students upon acceptance.

Arriving at the University of Tokyo (for All Students)

Students are advised to arrive in Japan and move into the dorm at least one or two days before the school begins. Before the start of the semester, all students are required to attend university orientation in which important information will be provided to familiarize students with the campus life. There will be an entrance ceremony as well.