This page explains how applicants should name each document when you upload them to your online application page.
Before checking this page, you should check our application guidelines and "How to apply."
Please check each page for the detailed instructions about how to name the document when uploading them to your online application page.
Before checking each page, you should check our application guidelines and "How to apply" if you have not done so.
For your convenience, you can download the list of the name of the documents here.
1. Official School Transcripts
2. Official Examination Results for Academic Ability (Standardized Examinations)
3. Official Test Scores for English Proficiency (if applicable)
4. Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
5. School Profiles (if applicable)
6. Other Documentary Evidence of Achievements (if applicable)
7. Payment Receipt
After naming each document correctly, applicants should upload them to their online application page before they submit their application. Please note that PEAK admissions office does not accept submission of documents after applicants submit the application.
On their online application page, they can find the following information on the right side or at the bottom of the page. Please upload the documents there.
Please note that we only accept PDF documents except for (4.6.) Other Documentary Evidence of Achievements (if applicable). Please make sure to convert any documents to PDF format before you upload them.