All PEAK students have the option of living in the International Lodge, Komaba Lodge for their first 2 years of study.
- Furnished private rooms
- Shared washing and dining facilities
- Five-minute walk from the campus
- Monthly rent of around JPY 40,000 (utilities and internet services included)
- Resident Assistants (graduate students) available in each building
All the rooms are equipped with bed, closet, desk, chair, A/C unit, shelf and refrigerator, and internet connection is available in every room.
For more information on the facilities, please visit the Housing Office’s website*.
* PEAK students will be placed in the in the International Lodge, Komaba Lodge: B, C, D Buildings.
For those who elect to live in private accommodation, the university will provide information through the Housing Office's website.